Viking 24" Built-In Dishwasher With Stainless Steel Panel - RVDW103SS
- Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack
Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package
Three layers of insulation – bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market
- Multi-Level Power Wash
Variable pressure and three wash arms ensure every dish is clean
- LCD Control Panel
Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time
- Multi-Level Washing
- Variable pressure washing with three spray arms ensures clean dishes
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes
- Triple filtration system removes the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters
- Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condensates on the cooler stainless steel tank and door and drains to the sump area
- Quick and efficient drying
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package – 45 dB
- Three layers of insulation – bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market
- Accommodates 14 international place settings
- Two position adjustable upper rack allows for taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack
- Two stemware cradles/cup shelves
- Adjustable tines
- Lower rack – four rows adjustable tines for easy loading of pans
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket
- Pots/Pans Plus – Extra-heavy soil level
- Pots/Pans – Heavy soil level
- Regular Wash – Normal soil level
- Daily Wash – Medium soil level
- Quick Wash – 35 Minutes!
- Rinse/Hold – Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Half Load – Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Auto Tablet – Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration
- Delay Start – Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- Sanitize Function – Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- LCD screen with remaining time indicator
- Cycle run floor indicator light
- Energy Star Qualified
- Electrical Requirements - 12.0 amps, 115V/60Hz; 4" electrical cord with supplied with unit
- Water-Heating Element Rating - 1240 watts
- Inlet Water Temperature - 120˚F (49˚C) required
- Drain Hose - 6.4' drain hose provided
- Drain Hose High Loop Required - Height from floor – 28"
- Height: 33-7/8" - 35-7/8"
- Width: 23-9/16"
- Depth: 22-3/16"
- Height: 34" - 36"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-Year Full – Complete product
- Ninety-Day Full – Cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Lifetime Limited – Tank and inner door
- Five-Year Limited – Electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies and water distribution system
More reasons to buy the Viking RVDW103SS from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking RVDW103SS is Brand New.
- The Viking RVDW103SS Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Number of Wash Cycle Programs||6|
|Wash Cycle Programs||Pots & Pans Plus, Pots & Pans, Regular Wash, Daily Wash, Quick Wash, Rinse/Hold|
|Stainless Steel Interior||Yes|
|Number of Wash Arms||3|
|Decibel Level (dB)||45|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
Viking 24" Built-In Dishwasher With Stainless Steel Panel
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.