Thermador 54" Professional Series Stainless Steel Custom Hood Insert, Model VCIB54JPSS
Use Thermador Custom Hood Inserts within custom hood applications to create a seamless design with wall or island applications. These inserts efficiently and quietly remove odor and steam with easy-to-access controls. Inserts are available for both professional and non-professional applications.
- Halogen Lights
Bright halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes.
- Baffle Filters
Stainless steel commercial-style baffle filters maximize grease capture and they're dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.(VCIN and VCIB Series)
- Push Button Controls
Concealed three-speed, push-button controls are easy to use.
- Delayed Shut-Off
For the greatest efficiency, our Professional ventilation models include delayed shut-off to tackle lingering odors.
- Time-To-Clean Filter Light
Easy cleanup: All Thermador ventilation filters are dishwasher-safe, and feature a built-in Time-to-Clean-Filter reminder light.
- Suitable for wall or island applications
- Three fan speeds
- Auto function senses heat from the cooking surface and adjusts fan speeds
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Deep capture area allows for efficient capture of smoke and steam
- Powerfully Quiet® ventilation systems
- 10" duct outlet
- Vertical ducting direction
- A unique all in one box solution that includes the hood, a 1,000 CFM blower, liner, baffle filters, lights, transition, and a back-draft damper.
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Remote control accessory
- Thermador Professional Series Custom Hood Inserts within custom hood applications create a seamless design with wall or island hood applications.
- Operating Mode: Ducted
- Number of Speed Settings: 3-Stage
- Motor Location: Integrated Motor In Hood Body
- Number of Lights: 4
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Total Power of the Lamps (W): 40 W
- Damper Included: Yes
- Grease Filter Material: Washable Stainless Steel
- Grease Filter Type: Stainless-Steel Commercial Style Baffle Filter
- Watts (W): 1,020 W
- Current (A): 15 A
- Volts (V): 120 V
- Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
- Plug Type: Fixed Connection
- Power Cord / Conduit Length (in): Direct Wire at Junction Box
- Height: 14-5/16"
- Width: 58-1/2"
- Depth: 24-3/4"
- Diameter of Air Duct (in.) Top: 10"
- Required Distance Above Cooktop/Range Cooking Surface: 30" Electric / 30" Gas
Approximate Cutout Dimensions:
- Width: 57-3/4"
- Depth: 23-7/8"
- Unit: 109 lbs
- Shipping: 115 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Year Limited Parts And Labor