Viking 18" Undercounter Incogneeto Induction Warmer - VUIW518
The Viking Professional induction warmer is designed to be mounted directly under stone or engineered stone counter tops. Like magic, a beautiful piece of stone topped furniture can transform into a warmer, capable of holding food accurately to within +/-2°F (+/-1.2°C).
True Commercial Technology For The Home
- Offers four selectable temperature settings: 150°/160°/175°/190°F (65°/70°/80°/85°C)
- 650 watts of power
- The Magneeto™ II trivet-like device is used on the upper surface of the countertop to locate the heat zone and acts as a temperature sensor
- Touch control user interface with SmarTag™ Technology uses a wireless communicator to provide precise temperature control
- Cookware/bakeware up to a diameter of approximately 12" (30.5 cm) with an induction compatible base can be used
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to pan and no energy transmission when pan is not present
- Can combine up to three units per 15 amp circuit
- A beautiful piece of natural stone or "engineered stone" can transform into an induction warmer capable of holding food within 2°F
- Designed to be mounted directly under stone or engineered stone countertops
- The unit mounts underneath the counter with no drilling or cutting of the stone required
- Compatible with all natural and engineered stones
- 1-1/4" thick with no substrate
- 3/4" thick with 1/2" - 3/4" plywood substrate
- Power Range: 100-650W
- Amperage: 5A (max)
- Voltage: 100-120VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Requirements: 100-120VAC, 1Ph
- Preset Temperatures: 150, 160, 175, 190°F/65, 70, 80, 85°C
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 17.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One year full - complete product
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items