Viking 24" Pro Stainless Steel Dishwasher - VDW302SS
300 Series dishwashers provide spotless dishes with three wash arms and a triple filtration system. A turbidity sensor monitors soil level of dishes in each load. Quiet Clean™ insulation ensures near-silent operation. Adjustable racks with stemware cradles accommodate up to 14 place settings. VDW302WSSS also features built-in water softener. ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Unique Turbo Fan Dry
Circulates air for efficient drying performance.
- Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack
Accommodates large cutlery and utensils.
- Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack
Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package
Three layers of insulation – bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Multi-Level Power Wash
Variable pressure and three wash arms ensure every dish is clean.
- LCD Control Panel
Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
- Multi-Level Washing:
- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature according to load size and soil levels
- Multi-level washing with three spray arms ensures clean dishes
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes for superior quality
- Triple filtration system removes the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters
- Turbo Fan Dry:
- Fan circulates air for efficient drying performance
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package - 48 dB:
- Three layers of insulation - bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes
- Upper Smart Size™ Rack is designed to allow cleaning of cutlery while washing tall items simultaneously in upper rack
- Holds up to 14 international place settings along with silverware and cutlery
- Top rack is adjustable with or without dishes for versatile loading
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely sized items in top and bottom racks
- Bottom rack has six split, foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position
- Pots/Pans Plus - Extra-heavy soil level
- Pots/Pans - Heavy soil level
- Auto - determines the amount of water and temperature needed
- CombiClean - washes delicate items in upper basket and heavier soiled items in lower basket
- Regular Wash - Normal soil level
- Crystal/China - Less water pressure for - lightly soiled or fine china
- Quick Wash - 35 Minutes!
- Rinse/Hold - Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Half Load - Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Auto Tablet - Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration
- Delay Start - Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- Sanitize Function - Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- High Gloss - Provides superior drying performance
- Intense Wash - Helps wash heavily soiled dishes
- LCD screen with remaining time indicator
- Cycle run floor indicator light
- LED interior light
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available with wrapped Stainless Steel Door Panel installed
- Model Number:
- VDW302SS - 24" Dishwasher w/Installed Viking Professional Stainless Steel Panel
- NOTE: For exclusive finish door panels please select the FDW302(WS) model and add PDDP242 accessory.
- 12.0 amps, 115V/60Hz; 4” (120cm) electrical cord with supplied with unit
Water-Heating Element Rating
Inlet Water Temperature
- 6.4’ (1.9m) drain hose provided
Drain Hose High Loop Required
- Height from floor – 28” (71.0 cm)
- Height from Floor: 33-7/8" to 35-7/8"
- Width: 23-9/16"
- Depth to Front of Door Panel: 22-3/16"
- Height: 34" to 36"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 24"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Lifetime limited – tank and inner door
- Five-year limited – electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies and water distribution system