Audison Bit DMI Digital Interface - BIT-DMI
bit DMI is a digital interface for MOST systems, providing the ability to connect the Audison bit processors and the Audison amplifiers, equipped with digital input, to OEM multimedia systems in cars featuring the MOST technology based on optical fibre. Thanks to the digital connection, the signal can be transmitted without loss of quality, keeping the audio controls built in the OEM head unit - such as volume, balance and tone controls- as well as the hands-free kit, navigation system and parking sensors alerts unaltered.
- MOST optical input
The Audison bit DMI connects via optical fiber to the multimedia system.
- TOSLINK optical output
The interface has an S/PDIF optical output to transfer audio data in Stereo PCM 16bit format, 44.1kHz/48kHz (depending on the system) for use with Audison products with digital input.
- Digital controls
1 USB/mini B (2.0) for connection to your PC.
Via USB and the appropriate software, the Audison bit DMI can be programmed and updated to work with vehicles equipped with MOST technology.
- Start controls
The interface switches on and off automatically upon activation or deactivation of the car’s MOST system and generates the remote Out signal.
- Integration with the OEM source
Volume, balance and tone controls are kept intact as well as service signals of the car audio system, such as the speakerphone, navigator and parking sensors.
- bit DMI software
Windows-based (Win2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
- Voltage: 8 ÷ 18 VDC
- Idling current: 150 mA
- Switched off: < 5 mA
- Remote IN: Automatic turn On/Off via MOST
- Remote OUT: 12 VDC (200 mA)
- MOST optical input: MOST IN/OUT socket connector
- TOSLINK optical output: S/PDIF max 48 kHz/16 bit STEREO PCM
- From / to personal computer: 1 x USB Mini B to A (2.0)
- PC connection: USB-A socket (1.1/2.0/3.0)
- Software / PC requirements Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit): XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Graphic card min. resolution: 800 x 600
- Ambient temperature range Operating: -40 °C to 100 °C (-40°F to 212°F)
- Width: 5.57"
- Height: 1.43"
- Depth: 3.40"
- Unit: 0.57 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs