Viking 36" Professional Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Rangetop - VGRT5364GSSLP
Equipped with 15,000 BTU Pro sealed burner system and an 18,500 BTU TruPower Plus™ burner on select models custom gas rangetops deliver the ultimate in performance. The VariSimmer™ setting and SureSpark™ Ignition System ensure perfect temperature control even at the most delicate settings. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner
The TruPower Plus™ front burner on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ Setting
The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- VariSimmer-to-High Pro Sealed Burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner on select models
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTUs
- VariSimmer™ Setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attache
Easy Operation And Cleanup
- One-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Griddle/Simmer Plate – 12”Wide
- Available in 12” width
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- 120VAC/60Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to product
Max. Amp Usage
- To Top of Burner Grate: 9-1/4"
- To Top of Island Trim: 9-1/8"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- To End of Landing Ledge: 28-1/16"
- To End of Knobs: 28-9/16"
- Height: 7-5/8"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24" to 25-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 2-year full – complete product
- 90-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- 5-year limited – gas burners