Patagonia Kids Refugio Black Backpack 15L - 47945-BLK
Kids and their belongings scatter like leaves in the wind. Keep them together with this versatile, midsized kids’ backpack. It has a zippered, clamshell design for easy access to the main compartment and a built-in organizer to hold keys, pencils and lunch money. The padded shoulder straps and back panel soften the weight of heavier loads and reflective panels add visibility. Other features include a mesh water-bottle pocket, exterior lash points, an ID label and an adjustable sternum strap. Made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a 450-denier 100% recycled polyester base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment has internal organization, ID label; mesh water-bottle side pocket
- Exterior lash points and reflective panels
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
- Mesh pockets: 100% polyester.
- All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam.
- Volume: 15 L (915 cu in)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Height: 15"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 7"
- Unit: 0.76 lb
- Shipping: 2 lb