Patagonia Drifter Grey Jalama Pack 28L - 48095-DFTG
A tribute to the realities of surfing, our Jalama answers the age-old question of what to do when your early-morning session ends with a pile of damp gear. The wet/dry Jalama segregates your goods in its main compartment with a seam-sealed, waterproof barrier so you can catch an early swim or surf and still arrive at work organized for the day. This divider lifts up so you can easily remove sand and dirt from your pack. A second compartment holds books and papers and features a padded sleeve for 17" laptops. An internal organization panel adds a place for small essentials along with a secure lanyard for your keys. A small exterior pocket keeps a phone and sunglasses within easy reach. The Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel provide comfort for the long haul and breathe to keep you cool during hot pursuits. Details include stretch-woven water-bottle pockets, exterior lash points for a yoga pad or bike lock and a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle. Made from 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave, with a 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Massive main compartment has waterproof barrier to keep wetsuits and booties contained; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; raised, padded laptop pocket protects most 17" laptops
- Exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Capacity: 28 L (1,708 cu in)
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester.
- Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex.
- Water Resistant: DWR( durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Made in Vietnam
- Height: 20"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Unit: 2 lb
- Shipping: 3 lb