Patagonia Black Headway Wheeled Duffel Bag 35L - 48750-BLK
When you wake up in London and go to sleep in Delhi, this wheeled duffel will help you keep it all together. Sized to meet most airline carry-on requirements, it has a burly telescoping handle and smooth-rolling wheels to provide mobility for the path less traveled. The main compartment opens easily with a clamshell zipper; inside, two zip-closing pockets (one with mesh) provide organizational options, and compression straps cinch down and secure bulky items. A zippered exterior pocket protects your travel documents and makes sure your wallet and phone stay handy. Webbing handles on the roller’s top and side panels provide multiple carrying options for hoisting into the overhead bin. A lightweight, internal frame expands for rigidity when you’re packing and collapses so you can store the roller under a bed. Burly runners protect the bag’s exterior from wear and tear. With a concealed luggage tag holder. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier nylon CORDURA® Ballistic with a polyurethane coating and lined with 200-denier 100% polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Large clamshell opening reveals a spacious main compartment with compression straps
- Telescoping handle and a stout wheel set make for smooth and comfortable travel
- Webbing handles on top, side and front panels for easy handling
- Internal frame collapses for easy storage
- Outside zippered pocket on front panel for small items
- Concealed luggage tag holder
- Capacity: 35 L (2,136 cu in)
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
- Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Made in the Philippines
- Height: 22"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Unit: 6.45 lb
- Shipping: 9 lb