Wolf 30" Professional Stainless Steel Induction Range - IR304PE/S/PH
If you've never cooked with induction, you're in for a surprise. It is a technology of startling precision and power – perhaps the only type of cooking that could lure you away from gas. Now in its new 30" induction range, Wolf pairs a powerful induction cooktop with its celebrated dual convection oven, which delivers the most even heating you'll find, plus 10 automatic cooking modes to master any dish. It's a combination to delight any culinary enthusiast. The induction cooktop boils water faster than gas. Has a black ceramic glass surface that cleans in seconds. And a flexible cooking surface that accommodates various pan sizes and dishes. How does it perform? Induction gives you high to low end control as precise and powerful as any gas range you've used. With this extraordinary range, you'll cook meals better (and faster) than you ever thought possible.
- Magic? No, Magnets
In induction cooking, the electricity flows through a coil to generate a magnetic field under the glass ceramic surface. When an induction-compatible pan is placed on the cooktop, currents are induced in the pan and instant heat is generated
- Flexible Cooking Surface
Four induction zones and 2-way bridging option create a flexible cooking surface that accommodates a wide variety of pan sizes and dish preparation
- Dual Convection For Faster, More Consistent Cooking
Dual fans – each with its own heating element – work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results – even when using multiple racks at once
- Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior
Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop
- Convenient Features
Wonderfully easy to use, with self clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath mode settings
- Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dependability
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping
- Incredible Control
Delivers lightning fast high heat, with almost instantaneous temperature response. Or very low lows, with a Melt setting for gentle heat and a True Simmer setting to prevent scorching
- Cookware Sensing
No worries about leaving a hot burner on, because elements can't be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the surface
- Is It Done Yet?
The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature, eliminating guesswork when preparing anything where internal temperature is the surest sign of delicious results
- Your Choice Of Control Knobs
Choose Wolf signature red, black or brushed stainless. All provide infinite control for more precise cooking
- 10 Cooking Modes For Predictably Delicious Results
Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake Stone, Proof and Dehydrate
- Usable Capacity: 2.8 Cu. Ft.
- Overall Capacity: 4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Door Clearance: 19-1/2"
- 1 - 1400 W Element
- 2 - 2100 W Element with 3000 W Boost
- 1 - 2600 W Element with 3150 W Boost
- Star-K Certified: Yes
- Electrical Supply: 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 50 amp dedicated circuit
- Unit (W x H x D): 29-7/8" x 35-7/8" x 29-1/2"
- Interior (W x H x D): 25" x 16-1/2" x 19"
- Unit: 325 lbs
- Shipping: 350 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Residential Use Only
- Full Two Year Warranty: For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours
- Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty: From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service. Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service
- *Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects
- Features and specifications are subject to change without notice