Everpure PBS-400 Drinking Water Filter Cartridge - EV927085
Everpure’s PBS-400 introduces great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits; at the pot filler for making pasta, soups and sauces; and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice. Everpure’s highly engineered submicron design rids water of unwanted lead, particulate and chemical impurities. It also provides a fast, convenient water flow that won’t slow you down.
This filtration system does not require a second dedicated filter faucet. It can be connected to any existing faucet you have in your home such as your kitchen, bathroom, or kitchen island prep sink faucets. These utilize full flow technology that allows filtering water with your existing faucet flow rates.
The PBS-400 delivers water at a 2.2 gal/min flow, so it’s designed for filtering the water at your prep sink, pot filler and wet bar. It can also be plumbed to ice machines and other water-using appliances.
The Everpure PBS-400 Drinking Water System for the prep sink and wet bar reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
As well as the following substances:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Flow Rate: Controlled at 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)
- Capacity: 3,000 gal. (11,356 L)