U-Line 24" Stainless Steel Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers - U-1224DWRSOD-00A
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 98 bottles (12 oz) or 150 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Equipped with 2 full-extension robust stainless drawers
- Standard professional stainless steel handle is interchangeable with commercial handle accessory
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Full stainless steel cabinet and drawers are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Amps: Running (115 v): 1.2
- Bottle (12 oz): 98
- Can (12 oz): 150
- Total Volume (cu ft): 5.4
- Control Type: Digital Touch Pad
- Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year: 305 kWh
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Sabbath (Star K Certified): Yes
- Temperature Range: 34°F-45°F
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 23-1/4"
- Unit: 132 lbs
- Shipping: 142 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
More reasons to buy the U-Line U-1224DWRSOD-00A from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The U-Line U-1224DWRSOD-00A is Brand New.
- The U-Line U-1224DWRSOD-00A Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Installation Type||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.4|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.4|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
U-Line 24" Stainless Steel Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.