U-Line 1000 Series 24" Stainless Steel Outdoor Refrigerator - 1224RSOD13A
- Overall volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 123 bottles (12 oz) or 185 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Standard professional stainless steel handle is interchangeable with commercial handle accessory
- Full stainless steel cabinet and door are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Door swing is field reversible
- Door lock model available
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Amps: Running (115 v): 1.2
- Bottle (12 oz): 123
- Can (12 oz): 185
- Total Volume (cu ft): 5.2
- Control Type: Digital Touch Pad
- Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year: 240 kWh
- Energy Star: Tier 3
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Sabbath (Star K Certified): Yes
- Temperature Range: 34°F-45°F
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 23-1/4"
- Unit: 99 lbs
- Shipping: 109 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
More reasons to buy the U-Line U-1224RSOD-13A from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The U-Line U-1224RSOD-13A is Brand New.
- The U-Line U-1224RSOD-13A Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Installation Type||Built-In or Freestanding|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.2|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.2|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
U-Line 1000 Series 24" Stainless Steel Outdoor Refrigerator
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.