Patagonia Bandana Blue 25 L Black Hole Backpack - 49296-BBE
We built the Black Hole™ backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche to scoff at the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Volume: 1526 cu. in.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that's bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Height: 21"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 6.5"
- Unit: 1 lb
- Shipping: 2 lbs