Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens - 1380C002
For incredible versatility, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM has been redesigned to deliver superb L-series optical performance that pairs smoothly with the high-resolution, full-frame sensors of SLR cameras. Featuring a zoom range of 24–105mm and a constant f/4 aperture, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is ideal for landscapes, portraits, sports and more, offering effective all-day performance for advanced photography and videography. It helps reduce ghosting and flare, and has improved peripheral brightness as well as a 10-blade circular aperture that helps deliver sharp, evenly illuminated images with gorgeous background blur. It even has an improved IS system for better handheld performance, especially in challenging light. From wide-angle to mid-telephoto and everywhere in-between, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is a durable, compact performer you can count on for excellent performance and gorgeous results in more places, more often.
- All-new optical design with improvements in peripheral brightness
The EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM's new optical composition includes 17 elements in 12 groups, including 4 glass-molded (GMo) aspherical lenses on 5 surfaces for excellent overall resolving power. These improvements help increase peripheral brightness for better edge-to-edge results with reduced distortions, delivering still photos and video of great clarity and resolution
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering wide-angle to mid-telephoto
Offering coverage from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm mid-telephoto, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM is a true walk-around lens that can be used for any number of shooting scenarios. From landscapes and portraits to snapshots and videos of breaking news, and anything else that catches the photographer's or filmmaker's eye, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM's range is highly adaptable. You can spend less time changing lenses and more time taking pictures or recording video
- Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce flare and ghosting
The EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM features Air Sphere Coatings (ASC) on its lens elements to help combat flare, ghosting and reflections, and deliver clean images with reduced aberrations from reflected light. Designed to significantly reduce distortions, this technology puts an ultra-low refractive layer on the lens element. This layer works with the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM's overall optical formula to help deliver a clean image to the camera's sensor, which can decrease the need for post-production
- Image Stabilizer performance at up to 4 stops* of shake correction helps capture sharp images
For consistently sharper results, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM features an improved Image Stabilizer system that provides significantly enhanced shake reduction for up to 4 stops* of shutter speeds. This means more reliable handheld performance and clearer detail in low-light situations or at lower ISOs. Because of its enhanced stabilization, the EF 24–105mm f/4L IS II USM can also minimize the need for a tripod
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24-105mm f/4
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 23° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5 ft. / 0.45m
- Filter Size: 3.0 in. / 77mm diameter
What's In The Box:
- EF24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- Lens Cap E-77II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Case LP1219
- Lens Hood EW-83M
- Warranty card
- Instruction manual
- Diameter: 3.3"
- Length: 4.7"
- Unit: 28.4 oz
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- * Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS-1D X digital SLR camera at a focal length of 105mm. The number of stops may vary based on the camera model used