Fitbit Charge 2 Plum Small Activity Tracker - FB407SPMS
Make every beat count with a fitness wristband built with PurePulse® heart rate, multi-sport modes, guided breathing sessions & interchangeable bands.
- PurePulse® Heart Rate
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones.
- Multi-Sport Modes
Track workouts like running, biking & weights and get real-time stats on display. Then see post-workout summaries on screen & in the app.
- Connected GPS
Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.
- Cardio Fitness Level
Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score.
Automatically recognizes select activities and records them in the exercise section of the Fitbit app.
- Guided Breathing
Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
- All-Day Activity Tracking
Track steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed, hourly activity & stationary time.
- Reminders to Move
Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.
- Smartphone Notifications
See call, text and calendar alerts on display when your phone is nearby.
- Auto Sleep Tracking & Silent Alarms
Automatically track your sleep quality & wake up peacefully with a silent alarm.
- Hi-Res Tap Display
An interactive OLED display makes it easy to view your stats. Simply tap the screen to get the information you need.
- Interchangeable Bands
Switch up your look with accessory bands in leather and more.
- Long Battery Life
Battery life up to 5 days so you can track all day and night without needing a charge.*
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Wireless Syncing
Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Sensors & Components:
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- Heart Rate: Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Battery and Power: We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Water Resistance: Fitbit Charge 2 is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or shower proof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
- Care: If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
- Materials: Fitbit Charge 2's wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Fitbit Charge 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
- Environmental Requirements:
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Syncing & Notifications: Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Charge 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+.
- Syncing range: Up to 20 feet
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.
- Small: Fits wrists 5.5" - 6.7" in circumference
- Width: 0.84"