DJI Osmo+ Handheld Camera - CP.ZM.000425
Designed specifically for the Osmo, the Intelligent Battery provides packs 980mAh of power and intelligent battery-saving features. Recharge using the Osmo Intelligent Battery Charger.
- 22-77mm zoom lens, 3.5× optical and 2× digital lossless zoom.*
- 4K video, 12 megapixel photos, silent recording.
- Professional 3-axis stabilization.
- Take sharper selfies with a 50cm minimum focus distance.
- Support for motion timelapse, panorama, long exposure and more.
- Compatible with a range of optional accessories. Shoot anytime, anywhere.
- A Closer Look
Get closer to your subjects than ever before with the DJI Osmo+, DJI's first handheld gimbal with an integrated zoom camera. A 7× zoom, consisting of 3.5× optical and 2× digital lossless zoom*, gives it a focal length ranging from 22mm to 77mm without sacrificing HD quality. This gives you more control over your composition than ever before.
- Motion Timelapse
Osmo+ helps you record the passage of time more easily than ever. Just mark where you want the camera movement to start and end, and tap 'Start' to create phenomenal moving timelapses without additional specialist equipment.
- Advanced Stabilization
The Osmo+ builds on the advanced stabilization technology introduced with the Osmo to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, whether you are live streaming or shooting your first film, and has been optimized for ultimate stability during stills capture.
- Moving Selfies
A focal distance that starts from just 0.5 meters means you are perfectly in focus when shooting an action selfie. Just triple tap the trigger button to enter Selfie Mode and start shooting.
- Detailed Panorama
Take big, detailed landscape photos you will want to frame using only your smartphone and the Osmo+. Its Panorama function automatically captures and blends 9 separate photos together to create one stunning photo.
- Long Exposure
Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo+ keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture long exposures.
- Powerful Camera
Shoot crisp 4K/30fps video and 1080p/100fps for slow motion video, with enhanced sound capture through the included FlexiMic or capture 12 megapixel stills in Adobe DNG RAW for more editing freedom.
- Dimensions: 2.4x1.9x6.4 inches
- Weight(including battery): 201 g
- Supported Mobile Device Max Size: 6.2 (L) x3.1 (W) inches 158.2 (L) x 77.9 (W) mm
- Model: X3 ZOOM / FC350Z
- Sony Exmor R CMOS; 1/2.3"
- Effective pixels:12.40 M
- (Total pixels: 12.76 M)
- 3.5× Optical Zoom
- 22 - 77mm Equivalent
- F2.8 (Wide) - F5.2 (Tele)
- FOV 92° (Wide) - 35° (Tele)
- Focus: 0.5 m to infinity
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video); 100-1600 (photo)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8 s-1/8000 s (up to 30 s when camera is in M mode)
- Max Image Size: 4000×3000 pixels
- Still Photography Modes:
- Single Shot Photo Burst Mode: 3/5/7 shots
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames @ 0.7 EV bias
- Auto Panorama
- Selfie Panorama
- Video Resolution:
- UHD: 4K (4096×2160) 24/25p
- 4K: (3840×2160) 24/25/30p
- 2.7K: (2704×1520) 24/25/30p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/100p
- Video Recording Modes: Auto; Slow Motion
- Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Systems: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB) ; exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
- Video Formats: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD; Max. Capacity: 64 GB Class 10 or UHS-1
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Audio Output: 48 KHz; AAC
- Model: HB02-542465
- Type: LiPo
- Capacity: 1225 mAh
- Energy: 14.1 Wh
- Voltage: 11.55 V
- Charging Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40°C)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40°C)
- Sensitivity: -32 ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 100 -10000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dBA
- Pin Diameter: 3.5 mm
- Length: 88 mm
- Weight: 4 g
- Model: Zenmuse X3 Zoom
- Weight: 268 g
- Output Power (with camera): 8 W
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controllable Range
- Tilt: -35° to +135°
- Pan: ±320°; Roll: ±30°
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -50° to +140°
- Max Controllable Speed: 120°/s
WIFI VIDEO LINK
- Operating Frequency: 2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.180-5.805 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: 82 feet (25 m)
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.4G: 8 dBm; 5G: 12 dBm
- Model: OS1C11
- Input: 100- 240 V; 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12.6/13.2 V, 0.8 A