Sony Black Over-Ear Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - MDR1000X/B
Listen to your favorite tunes with these Sony wireless noise-cancelling headphones. They wirelessly connect to your devices, including laptops, smartphones and tablets, via Bluetooth so that you can enjoy music from a variety of sources, and then they pack away quickly due to their smooth folding action. Comfortable ear cups ensure you can go the distance with these Sony headphones as they rest lightly over your ears.
Even when there's lots of sound, these Sony noise-cancelling headphones actively cancel noise by introducing cancelling waves of sound to deliver a focused listening experience. When you need to listen to a conversation, simply cup your hand over the right ear cup to let sound in, letting you interact with people without having to remove them.
These noise-cancelling headphones provide up to 20 hours of continuous play on a single charge so that you can be sure you're not interrupted. Touch controls on the side also let you play and stop music, skip tracks and adjust volume as needed. These Sony wireless noise-cancelling headphones come in a hard carrying case, so they remain safe when you're not using them.
- Isolate yourself from external noise with industry-leading noise cancelation3
Industry-leading noise cancelling performance3 features a personal noise cancelling optimizer that adapts to your environment and eliminates noise in all conditions.
- Enjoy Bluetooth wireless connectivity and Hi-Fi quality audio
Connect easily to your favorite devices via Bluetooth with NFC and enjoy a near Hi-Res experience when wirelessly streaming your music with built-in LDAC™ enhanced codec support1 .
- Listen to ambient sounds quickly and clearly
The Quick Attention function let you instantly hear conversations and your surroundings by simply cupping your hand over the right earcup of the headphones.
- Hear music at its best with Hi-Res Audio (wired)
The 40 mm high sensitivity driver with a frequency response up to 40kHZ delivers Hi-Res Audio playback, so you can hear every detail just like the artist intended.
- Listen longer
The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of continuous, wireless music playback.2
- Control everything by touch
Intuitive, easy to use touch controls allow for easy Play/Stop, track control, and volume adjust via the touch sensor control panel mounted on the housing of the right ear cup of the headphones.
- Catch important sounds with Ambient Sound Mode
Ambient sound mode (Normal Mode) makes it possible to Hear essential everyday sounds, such as traffic, while still listening to music in the background.
- Listen to music without missing announcements
Ambient Sound Mode (Voice Mode) lets you to listen to your music without distraction, while still catching important announcements.
- Easily take calls wirelessly
Enjoy noise and hands-free calling thanks to the integrated microphone and Bluetooth®1 profile connectivity. When receiving a call just tap on the right earcup of the headphones to answer your call and tap again to hang up.
- Hard carrying case included
Included hard carrying case makes it easy to safely bring your headphones with you, where you go.
- CableLength: Headphone cable (approx. 1.5m, silver-coated OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Cable Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Input(s): Micro USB, Stereo Mini Jack
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Volume Control: Touch sensor
- 46 ohm (1kHz)(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on)
- 16 ohm (1kHz)(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- 103dB/mW (1kHz)(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on)
- 98dB/mW (1kHz)(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Wearing Style: Circum Aural
- Direction of Microphone: All Direction
- Effective Frequency of Microphone: 100-8,000Hz
- Unit of Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
- Batteries: DC3.7V : Built-in litium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 4 Hours
- Battery Indicator (charge indication): Red LED
- Battery Indicator (working indication): Blue LED, Red LED, Green LED, Yellow LED
- Battery Life(continuous communication time):
- Max. 24 hours(NC ON)
- Max. 26 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time):
- Max. 20 hours (NC ON)
- Max. 22 hours (NC OFF)
- Battery Life(Waiting Time):
- Max. 34 hours(NC ON)
- Max. 120 hours(NC OFF)
- Bluetooth® Technology: Version 4.1
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
- Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- NFC: Yes
- Power Output: Bluetooth power class 2
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, aptX, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
Noise Canceling Features
- AI NC: Yes
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices may vary.
- Actual performance varies based on settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Ambient noise reduction based on Sony testing of Sony 1000X, Beats Studio wl and Bose QC35 with JEITA noise cancelling standard