Gaggenau 24" Vario 200 Series 4 Burner Gas Cooktop, Model VG264214CA
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series for a harmonic unity
- Generous control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- for easy and safe positioning of cookware
- Four gas burners suitable for pots up to max. ø 8 11/16".
- Two high-output burners: (560 -2,800 W, 1900 - 9,500 BTU)
- Two standard burners: (380 - 1,900 W, 1,300 - 6,500 BTU)
- Control knob with ring and output marking
- One-handed operation
- Electric ignition of all burners
- Gas valve with fine control
- Two-part pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Enamelled burner caps.
- Safety thermocouple ignition
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts
- Air intake from above
- No intermediate shelf required
- Appliance clicks into place when inserted into the countertop from above
- Securing rail in the back and front
- A minimum clearance of 4" from adjacent heat-sensitive cabinet or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed
- Minimum distance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 40.000 BTU and ventilation hood must be 27 9/16"
- Total connected load gas: 32000 BTU (9.4 kW)
- Total Amps: 10 A
- Connecting cable: 55" with plug
Consumption and connection features:
- Watts (W): 1
- Gas connection rating (W): 9400
- Current (A): 10
- Volts (V): 110-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50; 60
- Width: 22.83"
- Depth: 20.59"
- Height: 2.16"
- Cutout Width: 22.05"
- Cutout Depth: 19.29"
- Cutout Height: 2.16
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor