Bowers & Wilkins Black P3 Series 2 On-Ear Headphones - FP39144
Lightweight and foldable, providing size defying bass and musical dynamics. P3 Series 2 will fit easily into your life and coat pocket.
- Big Sound form a small heaphone
P3 Series 2's drive unit has been designed around its size. It uses a unique damping system to control diaphragm movement so you hear with exceptional precision and big, extended bass.
- Designed for living
P3 Series 2 are foldable, lightweight and have their very own hard shell carry case.
As well as being lightweight and foldable, P3 Series 2 is compact enough to fit in your handbag, briefcase or backpack with ease.
P3 Series 2 have been developed with a choice of cables, including a microphone and remote control option that's optimised for iPhone
- Model: P3 Series 2
- Description: Supra aural headphone
- Mylar damped laminate diaphragm
- Changeable ear cushions
- Detachable cable
- Folding (hinged) design
- Bass port
- Patented speaker chassis design
- 3.5mm stereo jack (TRRS 4-pole CTIA spec.)
- 3.5mm stereo jack (TRS 3-pole unbalanced stereo spec.)
- Drive units: 2x ø30mm (1.2in) full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 34 ohms
- Distortion (THD): <0.5% (1kHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 111dB/V at 1kHz
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Apple compatibility: The remote and mic are supported by iPhone 3GS and later, iPod Touch 2nd generation & later, iPad all models. The remote is supported by iPod Classic all models, iPod Nano 4th generation & later, iPod Shuffle 3rd generation & later.