Bowers & Wilkins Black P7 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - FP38954
Perfect sound, without the wires. P7 Wireless combines advanced acoustic technology with aptX™ Bluetooth®connectivity to deliver a seamless audio experience and 17 hour battery life.
- We've taken away the wires but kept the sound
- Hear every note
P7 Wireless' beating heart is a drive unit painstakingly developed to unearth every note in your music. It's every bit as engineered as the ones in our reference loudspeakers.
- Optimised connectivity
Our engineers have incorporated aptX Bluetooth technology into P7 Wireless. You won't believe how good they sound.
- Immersed in sound
Over-ear pads with memory foam cushions are designed to optimise air-flow and block outside noise.
- A mobile recording studio
- No wires. No compromise on sound
P7 Wireless brings the same high performance audio you've come to expect from Bowers & Wilkins, without the wires.
- Hi-Fi sound, designed to travel
Built with portability in mind. Innovative folding design and a secure carry case mean that wherever you go, your headphones can travel with you.
- Connect to all your devices
Within seconds P7 Wireless can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled device. Once paired, it’s as simple as switching on and pressing play.
- Model: P7 Wireless
- Description: Circum aural wireless headphone
- Nylon damped cone
- CCAW coil
- Dual cavity ear cushions
- Changeable ear cushions
- Bluetooth v4.1, Class 2
- 2x microphones supporting CVC2 algorithm
- Folding (hinged) design
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo jack (TRS 3-pole unbalanced stereo spec.)
- Drive units: 2x ø40mm (1.6in) full range
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 22 ohms (passive)
- Distortion (THD): <0.3% (1kHz/10mW)
- Sensitivity: 111dB/V at 1kHz
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Battery: 370mAh (nominal) Lithium Polymer * Not user replaceable
- Bluetooth profiles:
- AVRCP v1.4
- A2DP v1.2
- HFP v1.6
- HSP v1.2
- Bluetooth codecs:
- aptX (standard latency)