Garmin Forerunner 35 Frost Blue GPS Running Watch - 010-01689-02
- Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads² your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
- Run Your Heart Out
Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight — perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need — no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go.
- Stay Connected
When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other². Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device.
- Customize and Connect
Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Activity Tracking All Day and Night
There's no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it's time to move.
Physical & Performance
- Display Size 0.93" x 0.93"
- Display Resolution 128 x 128 pixels
- Battery Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life up to 9 days, watch mode; up to 13 hours in training mode
- Water Resistant Yes (50m)
- GPS-Enabled Yes
- High-Sensitivity Receiver Yes
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert: Yes
- Music control: Yes
- Find my phone: Yes
- Watch functions: Includes date and alarm
Maps & Memory
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Bike speed/cadence sensor
- Heart rate monitor: Yes (wrist-based)
- Foot pod: Yes (optional)
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- BLE transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
- Time, distance, and calories alerts as well as heart rate and run/walk alerts
In the Box
- Forerunner 35
- Charging cable
- Length: 1.4"
- Width: 1.6"
- Height: 0.5"
- Unit: 1.3 oz
- Shipping: 1 lb