Elan Electronic Volume Controls, Model VSEWH
NO MORE KNOBS! ELAN’s new Electronic Volume Controls do away with the traditional volume-adjusting knob, providing a clean, sleek keypad look in rooms where volume controls are needed.
Twelve micro-miniature LEDs provide discrete, yet easy-to-see, volume level feedback. Large, user-friendly volume UP and DOWN buttons make adjusting the level easy. The MUTE button mutes the volume completely. And of course, the VSE has ELAN’s patented Page and Doorbell Override Feature which permits ELAN page and door chime audio to be heard even if the volume control is turned all the way down or OFF. The additional flexibility of selectable impedance matching (1X, 2X, 4X, and 8X) ensures the best possible audio performance with amplifier load protection!
Utilizing ELAN’s Equi-step™ technology, the VSE Electronic Volume Control is engineered to the human ear, providing audibly equal volume increments over all 12 steps. Precision-wound transformers with vacuum-impregnated, high-grade silicon steel laminates produce a super-flat frequency response with no inductive resonances. Labeled deplugable headers make pre-wire a simple task.
The VSE has a built-in IR Receiver and remote-control key fob.
- Sleek keypad look with no knobs
- 12 LEDs provide volume level feedback
- Includes ELAN’s patented Page and Doorbell Override feature
- Built-in IR receiver
- Large, user-friendly buttons
- System Sense feature provides ON/OFF status of system
- Four impedance match settings
- Equi-Step™ Technology, 75W controls
- Remote contol “Key Fob” included
- Single-gang Decora® styling
- Fits in a standard single gang box
- White Finish
Approximate Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
Click Here to download Volume Control Brochure. (PDF)