U-Line 1000 Series 15" Black Crescent Ice Machine - U-BI1215B-00B
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day
- Up to 25 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Daily ice production rate is approx. 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2” W x 3/4” H x 2 1/4” L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on lower face of unit
- Interior/ Exterior:
- No drain required
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Integrated model requires 3/4” custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
Amps: Running (115 v): 2.5
- Control Type:
- Defrost Type: Manual
- Ice Production Per Day:
- Ice Storage: 25 lbs
- Refrigerant Type:
- Door Swing: Reversible
- Voltage/Hz: 115/60
- Special Features:
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day, approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
- Height: 32"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth: 23"
- Unit: 84 lbs
- Shipping: 89 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited
More reasons to buy the U-Line U-BI1215B-00B from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The U-Line U-BI1215B-00B is Brand New.
- The U-Line U-BI1215B-00B Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Production Per 24 Hours (lbs)||25|
|Storage Capacity (lbs)||25|
|Installation Type||Freestanding or Built-In|
|Energy Star Compliant||No|
| || |
U-Line 1000 Series 15" Black Crescent Ice Machine
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.