Samsung SmartThings Hub - F-HUB-US-2
The heart of your smart home, the Samsung SmartThings Hub communicates information from your smartphone to all of your different connected products–regardless of their wireless protocol–so that you can easily monitor and control them from the free SmartThings app. Whether you have two connected devices or 200, all you need is one Hub to create a smart home.
- The Hub lets you easily control and monitor your home from anywhere
- Stay connected to loved ones
- Automate your home's lighting and save money on energy costs
- Connectivity Starts Here
Allows you to connect all of your different smart locks, lights, outlets, thermostats, and more so that you can receive important notifications about what's happening in and around your home and remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more.
- Simple Set-Up
Includes everything you need to get started: Ethernet cable, a wall power adapter, a micro-USB cord, and a manual. No wiring or installation needed: Anyone with broadband Internet connection can easily set up their Hub.
- Controlled through your smart phone
The easy-to-use SmartThings app turns your smartphone into a remote to control all of the smart devices in your home. Available for download for Android, iOS and Windows. Minimum smartphone requirements: iOS 7.0, Android 4.0, Windows Phone 8.1 or greater.
- Plays well with others
Once you have the Samsung SmartThings Hub and free SmartThings app, you can add as many devices as you want to customize your smart home. Compatible with ZigBee, Z-Wave, and IP-connected devices. Works with the following brands: Samsung, Honeywell, Schlage, Yale, First alert, D-Link, OSRAM LIGHTIFY, Leviton, Bose, Cree, and others.
- Video Capability
Keep an eye on what matters most while you're away. Receive push notifications to live stream what's going on at home, or record video clips* 30 seconds before, and for two minutes after a specified event takes place. Download recorded video clips to your smartphone, which are stored for up to 30 days.
*Live video streaming is supported free of charge; video clip recording is available as an optional premium feature within the SmartThings app.
- Color: White
- Finish: White
- Material: Plastic
- Protocols: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP, and other wireless protocols
- Range (ft.): 500-100 (Dependent on home's construction)
- Source: A/C with battery backup
- Battery Count & Type: 4 AA batteries
- Requirements: Broadband Internet, and Internet router with an available Ethernet port
- Location: Indoor use only
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours (backup only)
- SmartThings,Honeywell, Schlage,Bose, Yale, First Alert, dlink, Osram and others
- 1 Samsung SmartThings Hub
- 4 AA batteries
- 1 In-Wall AC (100-240V) Power Adapter
- 1 Ethernet Cable (3 ft.)
- Unit: 0.5 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Width: 4.9"
- Height: 1.3"
- Depth: 4.2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor