Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor - F-IRM-US-2
The Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor sends you notifications when movement occurs in a certain area of your home. It can also trigger different actions to occur once movement starts and stops.
- Get Notifications When Movement is Detected and Trigger Actions in Response
- Trigger Lights To Turn On When You Enter, Or Off When There's No Motion
- Receive An Immediate Alert If Motion Is Detected While You're Away Or Asleep
- Set Your Heating and Cooling to Adjust Based on Temperature or Motion
- Detect Motion
Receive an immediate alert on your smart phone if unexpected motion is detected while you're away or asleep.
- Automate Lights Upon Entry & Exit
Trigger responses to motion, such as lights to automatically turn on when you enter a room, or turn off when there's no motion for a specified length of time.
- Trigger Your Thermostat to Motion
Have your heating & cooling adjust based on temperature, or as people come & go.
- Color: White
- Finish: White
- Material: Plastic
- Protocols: ZigBee
- Range (ft.): 500-130
- Source: Battery
- Battery Count & Type: CR-2450, 1-count
- Requirements: Samsung SmartThings hub
- Location: Indoor use only
- Temperature (Degrees F): 32 to 104°
- Battery Life: Up to 2 Years
- SmartThings,Honeywell, Schlage,Bose, Yale, First Alert, dlink, Osram and others
- 1 Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor
- 1-count CR-245
- Wall mounting bracket
- 4 3M 1-inch square adhesive strips
- 2 #6 Phillips-head mounting screws
- Width: 3.3"
- Height: 1.9"
- Depth: 3.4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor