Samsung SmartThings Water Leak Sensor - F-WTR-US-2
By placing this wireless sensor in areas of your home that are prone to water leakage (such as a basement, near a water heater, under an old pipe, or in a bathroom), you can receive an immediate alert on your smartphone at the first sign of excess moisture and prevent a minor headache from causing major damage.
- Get an Immediate Alert on Your Smartphone at the First Sign of Excess Water
- Provides Peace Of Mind By Notifying You Before Water Damage And Flooding
- Place Sensor Under Sink, In Basement, In Vacation Home- Wherever Water Is A Risk
- Excess Water Notifications
Get an immediate alert on your smartphone at the first sign of excess water.
- Water Detection
Trigger a light or siren to turn on to alert you if water is detected where it doesn't belong
- Monitor Your Sump Pump
Place the sensor beside the sump pump in your basement to be notified if the sump pump fails.
- Color: White
- Finish: White
- Material: Plastic
- Protocols: ZigBee
- Range (ft.): 50-150 (Dependent on home's construction)
- Source: Battery
- Battery Count & Type: CR-2, 1-count
- Requirements: Samsung SmartThings hub
- Location: Indoor use only
- Temperature (Degrees F): 32°- 104°
- Battery Life: Up to 2-3 Years
- 1 Samsung SmartThings Water Leak Sensor
- 1 CR-2 Battery
- Width: 2.3"
- Height: 0.9"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts & Labor