Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapters - 767397-1110
Transform your speakers. Stream the music you want. Wirelessly.
You love your current speakers. But there’s a world of wireless music they just can’t access. Until now. Transform your stereo or home theater system by adding the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter and stream music from your home Wi-Fi® or Bluetooth® devices. Use the SoundTouch app to control your music easily. You can even play music all throughout your home by expanding with other SoundTouch speakers. Make your speakers smarter: turn them wireless and stream the music you want. It’s that simple.
- Gives you easy access to wireless music through your existing speakers, such as a stereo system, home theater system or docking speaker
- Uses your home Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth devices for easy access to your favorite music
- Easily expands with other SoundTouch speakers to stream music throughout your home
- Easy setup and all necessary cables are provided
- SoundTouch app puts you in full control of your music through your phone or tablet
So, what exactly can connect?
The adapter has three common inputs (optical, AUX and RCA), so anything that supports one of them can become a SoundTouch wireless music system. Most stereo systems, home theater systems and docking speakers are compatible—so chances are, what you have in your living room will work after a quick plug-in and setup. Already own a Bose system? Many of them are compatible, too, including most Lifestyle, CineMate, Wave, SoundDock and SoundLink products.
Exploring music with SoundTouch
SoundTouch gives you wireless access to your favorite music services like Spotify® and Pandora®, plus Internet radio stations and your stored music library. They connect to your home Wi-Fi network so you can play music directly from the Internet to the system itself—or hear anything you want from a phone or tablet with Bluetooth technology.*
Grow your system
The beauty of SoundTouch systems is that they’re made to grow with you. If you start with the SoundTouch Wireless Link for your stereo receiver, you can add more anytime: it could be a SoundTouch 10 speaker for the kitchen, or a SoundTouch 20 speaker for the bedroom. Sync them all together to play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms. They’re made for the way you live, and the way you listen.
A free, powerful app
The free SoundTouch app gives you control of your SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter from a smartphone or tablet. Use it to browse music—and control that music throughout your home. Start streaming instantly, or use the app to personalize the presets to your favorite playlists and stations.
Bluetooth built in
SoundTouch systems feature Bluetooth connectivity to stream music from any compatible device—whenever you want. This allows you to listen to even more sources, like YouTube.
Have speakers, but no receiver?
If you have passive speakers, the SoundTouch SA-5 amplifier both powers them and connects to your home Wi-Fi network. So you’ll get a world of wireless music through your passive speakers, too. It makes it easy to listen anywhere around your home—even through outdoor speakers. The SA-5 amplifier is also part of the SoundTouch family.
- Audio out (digital optical and analog)
- 3.5 mm auxiliary input
- Micro-USB port (for setup)
- Wireless range up to 30 ft (9 m)
- Power supply rating Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.3 A (region specific AC input connector only allows some connections)
In the box:
- SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter
- Power cord
- Optical to mini-optical cable
- 3.5 mm stereo cable
- 3.5 mm female to RCA cable
- Virtually Invisible 300 speakers (each):
- Width: 3.4"
- Height: 1.0"
- Depth: 3.4"
- Unit: 0.22 lb
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited Warranty