Klipsch Black Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer - RSB-6
Incredible sound, wireless subwoofer, and super easy to set up - the Klipsch Reference RSB-6 sound bar is your turn-key solution to upgrade from your TV’s weak speakers into a true home theater.
Within minutes of unboxing, this true 2-way sound bar and 6.5” wireless subwoofer deliver a front-row seat to amazing sound.
- 4K Ultra-HD Video pass-through
- Super easy to set up
- Featuring Klipsch Tractrix® horns for detailed, impactful sound
- Integrated Dolby Audio for an incredible listening experience
- Automatically-connecting wireless subwoofer
- Wireless remote included (works with universal remote)
- TRUE 2-WAY BI-AMPLIFIED SOUND BAR
Two 3 /4” horn-loaded textile dome tweeters with 90° x 90° Tractrix® horns deliver crisp highs, while two 2 3 /4” woofers round out the enhanced sound with clear vocals and dynamic soundtracks. Includes DSP-controlled crossover via separate amplifier channels for tweeter and woofer.
- HDMI 2.0 FOR 4K VIDEO PASS THROUGH
Whether or not you already have a 4K TV, the Klipsch Reference RSB-6 sound bar is the best choice for superior sound from your current TV. One HDMI 2.0 input with HDCP 2.2 compatibility allows for easy connection of your cable/DSS box, Blu-Ray player, and gaming system. One HDMI cable out to your TV provides for a superior picture. One HDMI cable is included.
- OPTICAL AND ANALOG AUDIO INPUTS
If you haven’t made the jump to a TV with HDMI yet, we’ve included an Optical Digital (TOSLink) and Analog input.
- BUILT-IN DOLBY AUDIO® DECODING
Dolby Audio decoding provides crystal clear audio and prevents jumps in volume as you switch content or go from broadcast programs to commercial breaks.
- 6.5-INCH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER
With a 6.5-inch downward-firing driver and professionally-tuned slot port cabinet, the RSB-6 delivers earth-shaking bass worthy of a movie theater.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST BLUETOOTH® WIRELESS ENABLED DEVICES
Including mobile phones, audio devices, and computers for wide-ranging use.
- VIRTUAL SURROUND MODE
Klipsch optimized surround sound.
- DIALOGUE ENHANCE MODE
Increases the dialogue volume for enhanced vocal clarity without increasing ambient sounds.
- NIGHT MODE
Adjusts dynamic range for quieter listening environments.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL
An easy-to-use wireless remote control is included in the box.
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS
Keyhole mounts for easy wall mounting and rubber feet for stable, on-TV stand placement are included.
- System Type: 2-Way Soundbar with Wireless 6.5" Subwoofer
- Max Acoustic Output: 103dB @ 1 meter
- High Frequency Driver: 2 x 3 /4” (19mm) soft dome tweeters mated to dual 90° x 90° Tractrix horns
- Midrange: 2 x 2.5” (63.5mm) fiber composite cone woofers
- Subwoofer: 6.5” (165.1mm) downward-firing fiber composite cone
- Enclosure Type (Bar/Sub): Ported/Ported
- Total System Power:
- 60 watts continuous @ <0.5% THD
- 120 watts short-term peak power
- Frequency Response: 30Hz ~ 15kHz @ + /– 3dB
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 compatibility
- Optical Digital
- 3.5mm miniplug (analog)
- Bluetooth® 2.0
- Typical Maximum Output: 106dB SPL (in-room)
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 compatibility
- Voltage: 110/120 VAC
- Accessories: One 1.5m HDMI cable, one pair of rubber feet, one wall mounting template, one wireless remote control, two power supplies (one for sound bar and one for subwoofer)
- Sound Bar (W x D x H): 40" x 3.75" x 3.75"
- Subwoofer (W x D x H): 7.375" x 10.5" x 13.5"
- Sound Bar: 6.5 lbs
- Subwoofer: 9.6 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts