Viking 36" Professional Apple Red Gas Range - VGIC53616BAR
One of the original open burner ranges provides professional styling and a restaurant caliber burner for exceptional performance. A turn of the knobs delivers 15,000 BTUs of power down to the delicate VariSimmer setting. The large-capacity oven is equipped with a powerful 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle to ensure perfectly even heat distribution. And six cooking functions from natural airflow baking to Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling deliver the power for any recipe.
- Overall: 5.1 Cu. Ft.
- AHAM: 4.6 Cu. Ft.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with porcelain/cast iron caps
- VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
- Island trip shipped standard with range
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller bearing glides for smooth operation
- Removable grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Prong Plug Attached To The Unit
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Maximum Amp Usage: 1.5 Amps
- To top of side trim: 35-7/8" - 37"
- Legs adjust: 1-1/8"
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth from Rear
- To end of side panel: 24-5/16"
- To front of door: 25-3/4"
- To end of landing ledge: 28-1/16"
- To end of door handle: 28-11/16"
- *Add 1" to overall depth for ranges with backguards installed against a combustible wall
- Height: 19-1/8"
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two Year Full – Complete product
- Ninety-Day Full – Cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-Year Limited – all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)