Sony Single DIN USB Car Stereo Receiver - CDX-G1200U
- EXTRA BASS™ adds power to every bass line
Push the EXTRA BASSstyle name="sup"1/stylebutton to add some serious low-end power to your music. It works by reinforcing bass lines to create deep, punchy bass. Simply press the button to activate the mode and enjoy the dynamic sound.
- Customize your sound with the 10-band equalizer
Tailor audio playback to your liking with the 10-band graphic equalizer. Move the sliders around to create your own unique soundscape, or choose from 10 presets. The new karaoke mode lowers vocal frequencies so you can have enjoyable sing-along sessions in your car.
- Digital filters optimize sound for your speakers
Speakers work best when they have the most appropriate frequencies played through them. The high-pass filter sends high and mid-range frequencies to your full-range speakers, while the low-pass filter directs only bass frequencies to your subwoofer.
- Connect your handheld device with USB
Hook your MP3 player up to the front USB port to access your mobile music library.
- Built-in CD player gives you more playback options
Pop in any compact disc to play music from your home collection.
- Sound-synchronized illumination turns up the excitement
See the music move, with lights that change and pulse with the dynamics of the track.
- Match with Sony's speakers for even better sound
Want to expand your system? For the best possible match, try Sony's FB full-range speakers. They complement the EXTRA BASS circuitry in the CDX-G3200UV for rich, powerful sound.
- Configurable steering wheel remote input
Want to use steering wheel controls instead of pressing buttons on the receiver? Installation is easy on compatible vehicles, thanks to the configurable steering wheel remote input.
- Vertical Alignment LCD screen for easy reading
With a wider viewing angle and up to 5x higher contrast than conventional screens, the vertical alignment screen is always easy to read.
- AOA 2.0 lets you play music from your smartphone apps
The USB terminal is compatible with Android Open Accessory 2.0. This means it can play any music that's compatible with your Android smartphone and its apps. Simply plug into the front USB port and use your phone's screen to browse playlists.
- 4 x 55 W amplification for clear, powerful sound
The built-in amplifier delivers 55 watts x 4 (max. at 4 ohms)/20 watts x 4 (RMS at 4 ohms), giving you all the volume you need.
- Listen to high-quality FLAC files
FLAC is a file format that, unlike MP3, compresses the audio signal without any loss in audio quality. Plug into the front USB port to play back FLAC files in all their glory.
- Output Power (4 OHM, 1 KHZ, 16 V): 55 W
- Pre Out: Rear+Sub
- Sub Out: Yes
- High Voltage Pre Out: No
- Rear / Sub Initial: No
- Aux-In: Yes (Front)
- USB: Yes (Front)
- Time Alignment Preset: No
- Time Alignment Custom: No
- Rear Bass Enhancer: No
- EQ: Yes (EQ10)
- Loudness: No
- High Pass Filter: Yes (80/100/120)
- Low Pass Filter: Yes (80/100/120)
- Preset: FM18 / AM12
- RDS / EON: Yes
- Key Illumination: RED
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT): LCD (with Acryl)
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative Or Positive): Black color/Negative
- USB Shutter: Yes
USB Mass Storage Device Control Feature
- USB Device Control (REPEAT): All/Track/Album
- USB Device Control (SHUFFLE): Off/Album/Device
- USB Device Control (PAUSE): Yes
- USB Device Control (RESUME PLAY): Yes
- USB Device Control (CODEC): MP3, WMA, FLAC
- USB Device Control (LIST BROWSING): Yes
- Jump Mode: Yes
- USB: Yes (2.0)
- USB Hub: No
- USB Mass Storage Device: Yes
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 6.97"
- Unit: 2.65 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor