Brandmotion Jeep Wrangler 360 Vision System - AVMS-3700
Have you ever wished you could have cameras on all four sides of your Jeep, for better trail driving off-road, or for easier navigating and parking every day? Now you can! Brandmotion has developed the ultimate 360 Vision System for the Jeep Wrangler.
Brandmotion's 360° Vision system for Jeep Wranglers is available for 2007 to the current model years. Whether your vehicle has factory or aftermarket wheels, Brandmotion has an integrated system to fit your vehicle.
This system is specifically for 2007-Current Jeep Wranglers with aftermarket displays. Our version 2 kit now comes with quick release connectors for door removal.
The system consists of four cameras (front, rear and both sides), a control module, and an included dash-mounted control pad. The kit includes our patent pending adjustable Wrangler camera bracket allowing the 360° system to be adapted to any Wrangler. Once installed, the system becomes the ultimate aid for low speed maneuvering on or off-road.
When you put the vehicle in reverse, you’ll see a rear camera image with park lines pop up alongside a bird’s-eye vehicle image. For a full screen rear view, simply press and hold the button on the control pad.
When you put the vehicle in forward gear, simply press the button on your dash for a split screen view of your front camera and bird’s-eye vehicle image. Press and hold the button for a full screen view of your front camera. Press again to get a split view of the front and both side cameras.
- Designed for 2007-Current Wrangler with aftermarket display
- Adjustable rear camera bracket works with any wheel
- Four high-resolution 185° cameras with seamless surround view image stitching
- Provides an accurate birds-eye view of vehicle, even for Jeeps with add-on fender flares or larger wheels
- Includes rugged front camera mounting pod and low-profile side camera pods
- Rear camera includes parking guidelines
- Includes quick release connectors for door removal (ver 2 only)
- Installation: This product requires the use of Brandmotion's 360° calibration kit. Access to a windows computer is required to complete calibration. For these reasons, professional installation is required.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor