Brandmotion Universal 360 Vision System - AVMS-3690
Full 360° Vision Systems, also known as Bird’s-Eye View or Surround View Monitor Systems, are the next step in adding useful ‘eyes’ around your vehicle. Full 360° Vision can help prevent accidents and make low speed maneuvering easier than ever before. This Universal 360 vision system is ideal for delivery vehicles, traveling and operating in dense urban environments, commercial vehicles such as delivery vans, or any vehicle owner desiring increased visibility.
The system consists of 4 cameras (front, rear and both sides), a control module, and an included 2-button control pad. Once installed, the system becomes the ultimate aid for low speed maneuvering, especially in tight or crowded areas.
When you put the vehicle in reverse, you’ll see a rear camera image with park lines pop up alongside a bird’s-eye vehicle image. For a full screen rear view, simply press and hold the image view button.
When you put the vehicle in forward gear, simply press the image view button on your dash for a split screen view of your front camera and bird’s-eye vehicle image. Press and hold the button for a full screen view of your front camera. Press again to get a split view of the front and both side cameras.
- Connects to any composite RCA display
- First OEM grade 360° Vision System
- 4 High resolution 185° cameras with seamless surround view image stitching
- Creates a bird’s-eye view of vehicle
- Attractive universal mounts for each of the four cameras included
- Module generated parklines
- Compatibility: This product is universally compatible with any vehicle that has a display. This system requires an aftermarket display, i.e. aftermarket display radio, for viewing the 360 images. Or, for integrating to factory display radios, a separate factory display interface is required.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor