Bosch Tools 1-1/4" Starlock Bi-Metal Plunge Cut Blade 10 Pack - OSL114F-10
Bosch Starlock® oscillating multi-tool accessories deliver a three-dimensional fit designed to provide a completely integrated system between multi-tool and accessory. This is a new dimension in torque for oscillating multi-tools. By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, Starlock® provides the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and the ability for higher performance applications. These accessories continue to be OIS® compatible and fit existing tools, as well as the next generation of high-performance Starlock® tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation – including the SDS-plus® and SDS-max® shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock® interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- Bi-metal cutting edge for all-purpose applications including wood with nails
- Curved Tec blade design for greater control and smooth, precise plunge cuts
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- Starlock® interface for professional performance, also works with OIS® compatible tools including Bosch, Fein, Milwaukee, Makita, Rigid, others
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Application: Wood, wood with nails, drywall, pvc, metal (nails and staples)
- Blade Length: 4.0
- Blade Size: 1-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Description: Bi-metal / all purpose