Honeywell White Wireless Indoor Asset Protection - 5870API
Honeywell's 5870API is a wireless asset protection device designed to guard against theft. It easily affixes to any valuable requiring protection within a home or business, including paintings, flat screens and other electronics, family heirlooms, safes, machinery, equipment and more. The 5870API is an ideal solution for early warning notification or alarm verification. The 5870API uses patented Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) Accelerometer technology, which senses acceleration in the X and Y axis. When affixed to the protected asset, the device will trigger a "detect" if an attempt is made to move or disturb the asset. The 5870API is intended for use with Honeywell alarm systems that support 5800 Series wireless devices. The transmitter is fully supervised and can send alarm, tamper, trouble and low battery conditions to the alarm control panel.
- Expensive electronics - TV, home entertainment equipment
- House safe/gun safe
- Antique collectibles
- Museums and art galleries (paintings and sculptures)
- Hospitals and laboratories (medical equipment)
- Colleges and schools (computers, projectors, laboratory equipment)
- Construction sites (tools and building materials)
- Offices (printers, copiers, computers and cash boxes)
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 122° F (-10° C to 50° C)
- Operating Humidity: <90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Power: One (included) 3V Panasonic CR2, Sanyo CR2 or Duracell DLCR2 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to three years (depending on interaction with asset)
- Transmit Frequency: 345 MHz
- Agency Listings
- UL Listed to UL1037
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 5800 Series wireless devices
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 1.7"
- Depth: 0.63"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year parts and labor