MartinLogan Satin Black ElectroMotion Dual 8" Passive 2-Way Floorstanding Speaker - EMESLXBK
Shout it out and make sure you're heard with this Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL loudspeaker. The slim design packs a lot of punch, using its patented electrostatic technology to pump up the sound on stage or outdoors. This Martin Logan ElectroMotion ESL loudspeaker utilizes a MicroPerf design, increasing the diaphragm-radiating area.
- Two 8" Paper Woofers
Along with a 40" x 8.6" XStat CLS (curvilinear electrostatic transducer) tweeter for a complete range of sounds
- XStat CLS High-Frequency Electrostatic Transducer
Offer a dynamic listening experience
- 2-Way Speaker System
Sounds like 1 source rather than several separate sources
- Bass Reflex Enclosure
With a rear-firing port promotes optimal performance
- 41Hz - 22KHz Frequency Response
Ensures a wide range of accurately reproduced sound
- 91dB Sensitivity
Ensures crisp, robust audio
- 6 Ohms Nominal Impedance
Ensures efficient conduction of power through the speaker
- Frequency Response: 41–22,000 Hz ±3dB
- Dispersion: 30° x 40" (101.6cm) line source
- Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms, 1.6 @ 20kHz. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 ohm rated amplifiers
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-400 watts per channel
- Crossover Frequency: 400Hz
- High Frequency Transducer: XStat™ CLS™ electrostaic transducer
- Panel Dimensions (HxW): 40" x 8.6"
- Radiating Area: 344 in2
- Low Frequency Driver: Two 8" (20.3 cm) high excursion, high-rigidity paper cones with extended throw driver assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format, bass reflex
- Height: 59.2"
- Width: 9.4"
- Depth: 20.7"
- Unit: 52 lbs
- Shipping: 57 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts and Labor