Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench - GFID31
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 600 lb. capacity.
- 600 lbs. capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style
- back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer(#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Height to pad –flat position 20”
- Back pad 9.5” wide
- Body Focus:
- Pec Fly
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Pull Over
- Deltoid Raise
- Shoulder Press
- Bent Over Row
- Ab Crunch
- Oblique Bend
- Biceps Curl (seated)
- Tricep Kickback
- Reverse Fly
- Height: 22"
- Width: 27"
- Length: 59"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Limited