Maui Jim Koko Head Matte Aquamarine Wood Grain Sunglasses - 737-63W
Inspired By Island Beauty
Filled with scenic views, Koko Head is the headland that defines the eastern side of Maunalua Bay along the southeastern side of the Island of Oʻahu. Koko head is designed with a rounded frame and keyhole bridge with and ST Glass lenses providing wearers with the crispest optics to ignite any view.
- Frame: Matte Aquamarine Wood Grain
- Lens: Neutral Grey - Highest light reduction for rich color and contrast.
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - Perfect when clarity is your highest priority.
- Frame and Fit:
- Shape: Rounded frame with a classic fit that best complements oval, oblong or square face shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle-style keyhole bridge with embedded rubber nose pads.
- Fit: (eye) 48, (bridge) 22, (temple) 138, 6-base curve
- Finishing Treatment: Three color options available in a matte finish.
- Material: Thin and lightweight nylon frame with rubber tip temples.
- Hinge: Hidden spring hinge.
- Neutral Grey: Bright, Direct Sun
Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- SuperThin Glass
Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance. Not available for prescription sunglasses.
- Height: 1.57"
- Width: 4.64"
- Depth: 5.43"