Maui Jim Koko Head Matte Tortoise Sunglasses - H737-10M
Inspired By Island Beauty
Filled with scenic views, Koko Head is the headland that defines the eastern side of Maunalua Bay along the southeastern side of the Island of Oʻahu. Koko head is designed with a rounded frame and keyhole bridge with and ST Glass lenses providing wearers with the crispest optics to ignite any view.
- Frame: Matte Tortoise
- Lens: HCL® Bronze - Versatile in changing conditions with a warm tint.
- Lens Material: SuperThin Glass - Perfect when clarity is your highest priority.
- Frame and Fit:
- Shape: Rounded frame with a classic fit that best complements oval, oblong or square face shapes.
- Bridge: Saddle-style keyhole bridge with embedded rubber nose pads.
- Fit: (eye) 48, (bridge) 22, (temple) 138, 6-base curve
- Finishing Treatment: Three color options available in a matte finish.
- Material: Thin and lightweight nylon frame with rubber tip temples.
- Hinge: Hidden spring hinge.
- HCL® Bronze: Full Sun To Overcast
For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- SuperThin Glass
Provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance. Not available for prescription sunglasses.
- Height: 1.57"
- Width: 4.64"
- Depth: 5.43"