U-Line 24" Stainless Steel Refrigerator Drawers - U-1224DWRS-00B
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 98 bottles (12 oz) or 150 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Equipped with 2 full-extension robust stainless drawers
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless or Integrated
- Amps: Running (115 v): 1.2
- Capacity: Bottle (12 oz): 98
- Capacity: Can (12 oz): 150
- Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft): 5.4
- Control Type: Digital Touch Pad
- Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year: 305 kWh
- Panel Type: Solid Panel
- Refrigerant Type: R600a
- Sabbath (Star K Certified): Yes
- Temperature Range: 34°F-45°F
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 23-1/4"
- Panel Height: 15"
- Panel Width: 23-3/4"
- Panel Thickness: 3/4"
- Unit: 132 lbs
- Shipping: 142 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
More reasons to buy the U-Line U-1224DWRS-00B from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The U-Line U-1224DWRS-00B is Brand New.
- The U-Line U-1224DWRS-00B Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.4|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
U-Line 24" Stainless Steel Refrigerator Drawers
Special Order: 7 To 14 Day Delivery Time
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.