Viking 30" Stainless Steel Gas Range - RVGR33025BSS
The freestanding gas self-clean sealed burner range offers all the exceptional features expected in a Viking range wrapped in ultra-chic design and grace. The new 5-burner configuration delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner along with the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across the surface. Inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and 15,000 BTU broiler provide unrivaled along with the convenience of self-clean.
- Five Permanently Sealed Burners
With a variety of BTU ratings including a new fifth burner, this range can handle all of your surface cooking needs.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- Continuous Grate
It’s a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks
This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlo™ Convection Baffle system. Each ProFlow™ Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs – including a fifth burner:
- Left front – 18,000 BTU
- Left rear – 8,000 BTU
- Center – 9,000 BTU
- Right front – 17,000 BTU
- Right rear – 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- SureSpark™ Ignition System:
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with one TruGlide™ Full Extension Oven Rack and two standard racks
- High performance cooking modes include Natural Airflow Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle; specifically designed to ensure balanced air flow for even heat distribution
- Exclusive – combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- 15,000 BTU broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout oven cavity
- Shipped standard with island trim
- Accessory portable griddle/grill (RDPGD) available for use over center burner
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners – spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Continuous grate design for easy movement of pots and pans
- Ships Natural or LP/Propane; Field convert with conversion kit (purchased separately); accepts standard residential 1/2” (1.3 cm) ID gas service line.
Gas Manifold Pressure
- Natural 5.0” W.C.P./ Liquid Propane L/P 10.0” W.C.P.
- 120VAC/60Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to unit
Maximum Amp Usage
- Height to Top of Side Trim:
35-7/8" to 37"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth From Rear:
- To Front of Side Panel: 25"
- To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- To Front of Control Panel: 27-1/8"
- To End of Knobs: 29"
- Height: 16-1/8"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 18-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited – surface/tube burners