Wet Sounds 10" Stealth AS-10 Active Subwoofer Enclosure - STEALTH-AS10
The Wet Sounds Stealth AS-10 is the 500 watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure. The tough and durable molded polyethyiene housing is designed to handle the harsh environment while providing superior sound. The Class D amp is sealed against moisture and dirt for extra protection and power. AS-6 & AS10 have been designed with the correct connections to be “plug & play” with our sound bars. The Remote Turn On Wire connects to the remote out on newer sound bars, but if a user has an older sound bar the sub has auto sensing as well to turn on automatically.
The installation is incredibly easy if a user has a Wet Sounds sound bar, but will work perfectly with another brand as well. The physics of sound tell us that any subwoofer increases its output when allowed to “load” into a wall, corner, or some other structure. Since every vehicle & application is different, we suggest you experiment & move the subwoofer around to find the optimal position.
- Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Housing – tough enough to withstand harsh environments
- High Efficiency Class D Amp – sealed against moisture and dirt
- Easy Plug & Play connection with STEALTH Sound Bars, or any other system
- High Excursion subwoofer driver – computer matched to the enclosure
- Remote level control included
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included. Adjustable mounting feet on the AS-6.
- Durable aluminum grill to match the STEALTH Sound Bars
- Auto or manual turn-on function
- Thermal & over/under voltage protection
- Amp: Built in 500 Watt Amp
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5 – 16 VDC
- Variable Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz – 200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-12dB @ 45 Hz
- Note: All specifications are for each Stealth AS-10
- Width: 14.75"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Unit: 22.4 lbs
- Shipping: 36.65 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Limited