GE - Receive up to a $500 Mail-In Rebate with the purchase of Two or More qualifying GE Appliances. Expires: 4/3/05
GE Profile 30" Built-In CleanDesign Electric Cooktop, Model JP939WH
- Electronic Touch Controls Replaces traditional dial controls with digital buttons that are precise and easy-to-use.
- No Pulse Elements Provides even cooking, immediate response, and fast heat up.
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Pan Presence Sensor Detects when a burner element is left "on" and automatically shuts it off when not in use.
- Pan Size Sensor Automatically adjusts the heating element to the size of the pan.
- Ribbon Heating Elements Provides powerful heat beneath the smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- Dual Size Ribbon Elements Offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" on one and a 5" or 8" on the other heating element, depending on the size of the pan.
|Approximate Dimensions (H x D x W)|
|6-1/4" x 20-7/8" x 29-3/4"|
|Control Type ||Electronic Touch|
|Element Type||4 Ribbon|
|Glass Ceramic Cooktop ||White Patterned on Black Glass|
|5"/ 8" Dual Heating Element||1 Ribbon (2200W)|
|6" Heating Element (s) ||1 Ribbon (1200W)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element ||1 Ribbon (2500W)|
|7" Heating Element (s) ||1 Ribbon (1500W)|
|Pan Presence Sensor ||Yes|
|Pan Size Sensor ||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights ||4|
|Control Lock Capability||Yes|
|Color Appearance ||White on White|
|Flush appearance Installation||Yes|
|Weights & Dimensions|
|Overall Height ||6-1/4"|
|Cutout Dimensions (w x d) ||28-1/2" x 19-5/8"|
|Dimensional Shipping Weight (lbs.) ||68|
|Power / Ratings|
|Amp Rating at 208V ||27|
|Amp Rating at 240V ||31|
|KW Rating at 208V ||5.6|
|KW Rating at 240V ||7.4|
|Full 1-Year ||Entire Appliance; In-Home; Parts & Labor|
|Abt 4 Year Extended Service Warranty||Available- Click here for details|
|Manufacturer's Model Number||JP939WHWW|