Wolf 36" Gas Cooktop, Model CT36GSS
(Click hyperlink text to view)
New features make cooking a greater pleasure than ever. At higher settings, the dual stacked burner design uses its new 15,000 Btu upper-level burner for maximum heat transfer. Merely turn down the illuminated knob and the lower-tier burners deliver fine-tuning control and True Simmer. This patented feature allows you to have the slightest of flame and enjoy a simmer with no boiling or scorching.
- The sealed burners and deep recess of the seamless drawn pan area make clean up of any of these previous unsightly spills a snap. Grates are also dishwasher safe.
- Five automatic electronic re-ignition patented dual stacked sealed burners
- One large 15,000 Btu/hr (4.4 kWh) sealed burner with 700 Btu/hr (.2 kWh) delivered at simmer
- One medium 12,000 Btu/hr (3.5 kWh) sealed burner with 700 Btu/hr (.2 kWh) delivered at simmer
- Three small 9,200 Btu/hr (2.7 kWh) sealed burners with 300 Btu/hr (.1 kWh) delivered at simmer
- Illuminated control panel with two-tiered control knobs that clearly indicate when the burners are on and active
- True Simmer setting on all burners
- Individual spark ignition system
- Low profile cast iron continuous burner grates with matte porcelain finish that make it easy to slide pots from burner to burner without lifting
- Seamless drawn burner pan
- Certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations -for additional information, go to www.star-k.org
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- One-Piece Wok Grate and Single Burner Grate (CTWOK)
- Filler strip (IFILLER/S)
- High altitude conversion kit (HIGHKIT/CT) - for natural gas cooktops only. No high altitude conversion kit is necessary for LP gas cooktops.
- 36" (914) Gas Cooktops
Classic Stainless Steel CT36G/S
Platinum Stainless Steel CT36G/P
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 4"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.