Wolf 15" Integrated Gas Cooktop, Model CT15GSS
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Create a truly custom cooktop. Even add extra functions alongside an existing cooktop or range. Wolf cooktop modules, like their larger counterparts, feature low-profile grates, deep spill pans, illuminated controls and, in the case of the two-burner electric module, smooth-glass aesthetic appeal. All are available in Classic Stainless. And, of course, all deliver unsurpassed performance.
- Dual stacked burners go from the highest searing heat to the minutest breath of flame for melting and simmering.
- All burners feature True Simmer so you can simmer without boiling, melt without scorching.
- With the low-profile continuous grates, you can slide pots from burner to burner without lifting.
- Sealed burners and deep drip pans make cleanup easy.
- Burners reignite automatically if accidentally blown out.
- Grates are dishwasher safe.
- Controls are illuminated to indicate a burner is on and active.
- Overall Depth: 21" (533 mm)
- Overall Width: 15" (381 mm)
- Overall Height: 4" (64 mm)
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.