Energy Star Rated - No
Whirlpool Gold Top Mount Refrigerator, Model GR2SHKWH
- Energy Star® Qualified
- HIGH PERFORMANCE COUPLED WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY!
Energy efficiency is not only a consumer demand
it's the law. Beginning July 1, 2001, all manufactured refrigerators must be, on average, 30% more energy efficient than the standards established in 1993. Whirlpool® side-by-side and top mount refrigerators easily meet these new guidelines with highly-efficient compressors and condensers, and most models offer additional energy-saving features to reduce energy consumption 10%-15% in order to meet 2001 Energy Star® standards.
As an Energy Star® partner, Whirlpool® Corporation has determined that Energy Star® labeled models meet the Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Contour Door Design
- Elegant contour doors feature rounded edges and corners, a high-gloss finish, and hidden hinges to provide a contemporary, seamless look that lasts.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Unlike other manufacturers, Whirlpool® refrigerators use the Accu-Chill system with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction to maintain the correct temperature in both the fresh-food and the freezer compartments. The result is increased strength and accurate temperature control for storing food and beverages.
- Slide-Out SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- The glass shelves in the refrigerator compartment slide out to easily access hard-to-reach items in the back and are transparent for a cleaner, brighter interior. Their raised edges contain up to a 12 oz. spill without overflowing.
- EZ-Vue Plus Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Maintain store-bought freshness longer by adjusting the humidity-controlled crisper. A higher humidity level is ideal for leafy vegetables while a lower setting helps keep fruit fresh.
- EZ-Vue Meat Pan
- Free up interior space and see what is on the lower shelves with the EZ-Vue meat pan.
- EZ-Stor Plus Clear Gallon Door Bins
- Free up interior storage space for large platters and bowls with the EZ-Stor Adjustable Door Bins. You can adjust the door bins or remove them and customize the refrigerator to your loading needs!
- Flexi-Slide Utility Bin
- Flexi-Glide Pull-Out Freezer Floor
- Freezer Light
- Optional Icemagic® Automatic Ice Maker
- Dual Up-Front Temperature Control Knobs
- Both temperature controls are at the front of the refrigerator compartment so adjusting your cooling is a cinch!
- Reversible Door Swing
- Cabinet Height: 65-1/2"
- Depth less door and base grill: 27-5/8"
- Height including hinge cap: 66-1/4"
- Depth Extreme Swing of Door: 61-1/4"
- Depth Including Handles: 31-1/2"
- Cabinet Width: 32-1/2"
- Height: 65-1/2"
- 115 volt, 60 Hz., AC, 15 amp grounded outlet is required.
This product is energy star® qualified:
- KWH per Year (Using FTC Method): 472
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $39
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full Warranty 1st Year Parts & Labor Entire Product
- Full Warranty 2nd - 5th Year Parts & Labor Sealed System
- Sealed system includes Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Drier-Strainer and Connecting Tubing.
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
Manufacturer Model Number: GR2SHKXKQ
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.