Wolf 15" Integrated Electric Cooktop, Model CT15ESS
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Behind the sophisticated, minimalist exterior, beneath that perfectly smooth, subtly patterned glass that cleverly reduces scratches, there is a highperformance cooking tool.
The black ceramic glass top is beautifully complemented by the classic stainless steel trim finish.
Two cooking elements with three temperature zones offers exceptional control of temperature for a variety of size pans. Both heating elements offer True Simmer along with one element that enables you to set a temperature for melting.
Let Wolf, the corporate companion and kitchen soul mate of Sub-Zero, fuel your passion for cooking and kitchen design.
- Two ribbon-type radiant heating elements with three temperature zones
- Classic stainless steel trim finish
- Easy to clean black ceramic glass surface is resistance to scratching, staining, impact and heat translucent surface allows you to see the glow of hot elements
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting
- True Simmer setting on both elements
- Melt setting on single element
- Hot surface indicators on both elements
- Dual zone element radiant heater for flexible cooking
- Fast power cycles eliminate long durations of on / off cycles used to control cooking temperature
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of glass ceramic is never exceeded
- Child safety lock key and universal off
- Certified by Star-K to meet religious regulations
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Two and five year residential warranty
- Overall Width: 15" (381 mm)
- Overall Height: 3-3/4" (96 mm)
- Overall Depth: 21" (533 mm)
- Shipping: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.