Roper 27" Commercial Washer, Model RAK2751WWH
- Mechanical Metercase Factory Coinslide and coinbox equipped, $1.00 vend V8 coinslide
- Powder Coat Top and Lid, Rust Proof Stainless Steel Hinges
- Powder Coat Wrap Cabinet, Galvanized cabinet back panel
- Heavy duty motor coupler isolator tested to 20,000 cycles!
- Reliable, Direct-Drive NO BELTS drive system, bottom serviceable
- One speed wash, high speed spin
- 1/2-HP Motor with built-in Overload Protector: 120-volt, 60 Hz., A.C. Agitation Speed 180 spm/high 120 spm/low
- High Speed Spin 640 rpm (approx.)
- Standard Water Inlet Hoses and EDPM Rubber Drain Hose included
- 31 Gallons minimum water usage per cycle (10% water savings option)
WHIRLPOOL COMMERCIAL WASHER FEATURES
Here are just a few of the many features that make Whirlpool® Commercial Washers a profit-making value.
- Enhanced Warranty = Product Quality: Our commitment to your long-term success. See the warranty page for details.
- 27" Heavy-duty Commercial Washers feature the direct-drive, no-belt washing system for greater reliability, reduced downtime and increased profits. They offer security features including stainless steel, tamper-resistant console screws.
- Large Capacity Wash Baskets 2.5 and 3.03 cu/ft are ideal handling family-size loads (check model for details).
- Super Rust-resistant Cabinet with galvanized steel that will maintain its "like new" look year after year.
- Porcelain Top and Lid Finish resists rust, chipping and scratches.
- Heavy-duty Surgilator® Agitator delivers dual action - a key to effective cleaning. (Electronic Models Only)
- No-belt Direct-drive Transmission. No belts or pulleys and fewer moving parts mean dependable operation.
- Polypropylene Outer Tub provides a durable surface. And, because it's made of polypropylene, the tub will never rust or corrode, ever!
- Self-leveling Rear Legs level washer automatically without manual adjustments; compensate for floors that are uneven by as much as 1-1/2 inches.
- Improved Meter Case features removable money acceptor adaptor plate to accept coinslides, coin drops or card readers from most major money acceptor manufacturers. A larger capacity coin box opening is universally compatible with coin boxes from most major manufacturers.
- Three Cycle Selections: REGULAR/HEAVY/COTTON (hot wash/cold rinse), PERMANENT PRESS/WRINKLE FREE (warm wash/cold rinse), COLORFAST (cold wash/cold rinse). Correct wash and rinse water temperatures provided automatically with cycle. Optional warm water rinse available.
- Optional 10% Less Water Fill reduces water usage per load, providing considerable savings on annual utility expenses while conserving water and energy. The optional High Efficiency Rinse System saves even more, reducing the average water usage for a 3lb. load to as low as 16.30 gallons (CAW2762KQ).
- Up-front Service Access via the removable full-length cabinet front panel.
- Tilt-back Console provides ease of service to all electrical parts, timer, water level and cycle switches.
- Front-mounted Modular 1/2 HP Motor with built-in overload protection.
- Rugged Tripod Suspension and Base Assembly help eliminate "washer walk."
- Self-balancing Inner Basket prevents delays due to unbalanced loads ... no switches.
- Simple Ripcord System for fast installation.
- User-friendly Operating Instructions printed on the console with illustrations screened on the inside washer lid.
- Wide-opening Top and Easy-grip Handle for easy loading/unloading.
- at metercase top: 43"
- at lid: 35"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 25.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
90days/2-Year Warranty Protection
Manufacturer's Model Number: RAK2751KQ
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.