Sharp Over The Counter Microwave Oven, Model R1214SS
Counter Intelligence: Introducing Sharp's unique Over the Counter microwave oven, the R-1214, with Smart & Easy™ sensor technology for cooking or reheating 11 of the most popular microwave treats. The OTC is the smarter kitchen design solution that saves valuable counter space. It provides a wide range of options for placement, works with standard cabinet sizes and does not require a built-in kit or shelf, allowing for an easy installation. And it comes with under cabinet task lighting. So smarten up your kitchen design with Sharp's intelligent Over the Counter microwave oven. It's an ideal space saver that will give you more counter space- and more cooking space!
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- New Design for New Locations
means easy installation of a sleek, elegant oven wherever food is prepared.
- Smart & Easy™ Sensor Settings
for 11 most popular microwave foods. No need to set times or power levels - eliminates guesswork!
- Auto-Touch® Control Panel
is conveniently located underneath the oven's door. Users can easily select features, power levels and times. The controls are easy to see and simple to use.
- Interactive Cooking System
with Custom Help includes options for English, Spanish or French.
- Defrost Center
automatically sets defrosting times and power levels for meats and poultry by weight.
- Minute Plus™
gives users one minute of high cooking at a touch.
- Keep Warm Plus
lets you keep hot foods hot up to 30 minutes after cooking is finished.
- Popcorn Sensor
pops popcorn automatically regardless of package size or brand.
- Hot Water
heats one to six cups for making tea or cooking pasta, for example.
- Instant Action Keys
save time and make microwaving easy! Touch once for each serving- up to eight. Oven starts automatically.
- Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft.
- Wattage: 1100 Watts
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Automatic Settings: 24
- Turntable Diameter: 14 1/8"
- Defrost Options: Defrost Center
- Display Type: 7-Digit, 2-Color Lighted LCD
- Oven Interior: Acrylic Painted with Oven Light
- AC Line Voltage: Single Phase 120V, 60Hz, AC Only
- AC Power Required: 1530 Watts, 13.0 Amps
- Safety Compliance: FCC, DHHS, and UL
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Height: 14 1/16"
- Depth: 15 9/16"
- Width: 17 1/2"
- Height: 9 7/8"
- Depth: 14 15/16"
- Unit: 46 lbs.
- Shipping: 60 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.