Click here to view control panel
Bosch Nexxt 27" Premium Gas Vented Dryer, Model WTMC6500
- Quiet Operation: Insulated System with Advanced Suspended Motor
- Unique Design: Stainless Steel Inclined Drum with Asymmetric Paddles
- Intuitive Operation: Synchro Technology Operation Logic Coordinates Time of Wash and Dry Process
- Efficient: Duotronic Auto Drying System for Precise Drying Times and Temperatures
- Temperature: Enhanced Drying Options for More Gentle Mechanical Action with Less Heat
- Colors: White
- Front Load Configuration
- A front load drying system proved a tumbling action to dry your clothes. Results are cleaner clothes with less wear and tear and less water and energy consumption.
- Ergonomically Correct Control Panel
- LCD Display
- Tactile Feedback Controls (Electronic)
- Reversible 180° Side Swing Door
- The Bosch Nexxt dryer doors open to a 180° angle and can be conveniently right or left hinged to easily transfer garments from your washer to your dryer.
- Stainless Steel Inclined Drum with Clinched Seams
- Interior Drum Light
- Extra-Fine Lint Filter
- Lint Filter Indicator
- Leveling legs
- Duotronic Auto Dry System
- Synchro Technology Operation Logic
- Manage your washer and dryer times with the Synchro Technology Operation Logic. The Nexxt Dryers coordinate with the spin speed of the washer, based upon the fabric setting and water temperature of your wash load. Therefore, your wash pile wont stack up as you wait for your dryer to finish its cycle.
- Asymmetric Paddles
- Bosch Asymmetric Paddles eliminate the likelihood of damp clothes at the end of the dryer cycle. Together with moisture sensors, our Asymmetric Paddles assist in providing an accurate detection of the moisture that remains in your garments. The Asymmetric Paddles direct your garments to tumble in two directions, back-to-front and side-to-side. As your garments tumble, they come in contact with moisture sensors, located on the front of the door opening. Your garments will be dried completely without damage to the fabrics.
- Baffle System
- Insulation System
- Chatot Burner
- Klixon Safety Switch
- The bi-metal Klixon Safety Switch is activated in the event of a power failure or a surge in electricity. Operation shuts down immediately and automatically to avoid damage to the machine, such as overheating.
- Door Lock
- Regular/Cotton Cycles: 4
- Permanent Press Cycles: 3
- Air Fluff (Medium or High)
- Heavy Load Cycle
- Wool Care Cycle
- Short Cycle
- Special Temperature Settings
- Variable Temperature Settings
- Precision Dryness Setting
- Increase your drying time slightly with four pre-defined sub-settings.
- Spin Speed
- Delicates Option
- Extra Care Option
- Wrinkle Block Option
- Damp Dry Signal
- Time Remaining Display
- Child Lock Out
- Delay Start
- End-of-Cycle Signal
- White 8-Inch Pedestal (WTZ 1295) for Nexxt Series Laundry Models (Optional)
- Dryer Rack (WTZ 1290) for Nexxt Dryers (Included)
- Dryer Left Door Hinge Kit - WTZ 1260 (Optional)
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit - WTZ 1280 (Optional)
- Bottom and Right Venting Kits - WTZ 1265 and WTZ 1270 (Optional)
- Type: Gas, Vented
- Vent Location: Rear, Bottom Right
- Drum Capacity: 18 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A
- Silence Rating: 66 db (A) Supersilent
- Energy Efficient: 18,500 BTUs
- Height: 36-9/10"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 31-3/5"
- Shipping: 140 lbs.
- Net: 125 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details